Wednesday, June 15, 2005

English Wensleydale

I've discovered a new cheese that I am in love with.

It's a soft, white Wensleydale from Britain.

I recommend it for anyone looking for a delicious break from their normal cheese. It has a light, buttermilk-like flavour. The cheese is a little tangy and has a soft, flaky crumbly consistency that slices very well.

Upon doing some research, I found that this cheese is often made incorporating cranberries and other fruit. It makes absolute sense because I sampled some banana chips after eating this cheese and found it a perfect mix.

It was available at my national chain grocer and, though a little pricey at nearly $30/kg, I highly recommend trying it. If you like a light cheese with lots of flavour and softness, you'll really enjoy Wensleydale.

It gets a 9/10 and wins my recommendation for cheese of the week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]WODXwzdimYXqgTcO[/url] - eeEAuIbMuCecnAzi , http://pyfnknfrtw.com

February 19, 2013 at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home