Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cheeseball

Well, I have to say, it's been a while since I've had a great cheese to talk about. Not that I haven't been eating a lot of cheese, of course I have, it's just that nothing has been spectacular. Until a delighful cheeseball I sampled Christmas Eve. I will be in touch with it's creator to see if I can distribute the recipe, but I have to say, this cheeseball is delightful.

It was full of earthy tastes, brought on by sage, basil, thyme, and other such spices. It was also covered in nuts. But what made it particularly good was its creamy flavour.

I wish you could have been there to partake in this delightful cheesy ball.

I'll try to post the recipe if I get access to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Hi, just wondering if you every got the recipe for that lovely cheeseball?

March 23, 2011 at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home